Are you frustrated by the ‘way it’s always done’ mindset?
So are we.
That’s why our engineering looks beyond what’s always done and combines learning with experience for a better way of working.
Cedeco is Iain and Jacqueline.
Iain is a marine engineer with more than 40 year’s experience in an offshore environment. He was a speaker at FoundationX 2019 and finalist at the funding and investment competition, ScottishEdge 15.
Iain’s key responsibilities include:
- Technical product development and design
- IP development/patent submissions
- Preparation of business plans, financial forecasts and strategy with Jacqueline.
Jacqueline is an experienced pitcher and communicator with her role including technology and commercial development. She was a speaker at the ScottishRenewables Offshore Wind Conference 2020 and a finalist at Investing Women AccelerateHER pitching competition 2019 and 2020.
Jacqueline’s key responsibilities include:
- Communication with stakeholders including potential investors, the support network and offshore industry peers
- Project leader: Innovate UK grant and OWGP/NCC grant
- Preparation of grant funding applications and pitches
- Preparation of business plans, financial forecasts and strategy with Iain.